The New Year is here and you can feel the excitement, hope, and inspiration running through everyone right now. Some had a great 2016, while others couldn’t wait for it to be over. No matter how you felt about 2016, every year we have the opportunity to write a new chapter in our life story. Each year is intricate and vital to our journey so be grateful for the previous year and all it has added to your life. You might not be able to fully see how everything intertwines just yet, but have faith and trust in the timing of your life. Be thankful for this previous year, and reflect on the last 365 days.
Reflect On 2016 And All It Added To Your Life:
- How do you feel about 2016 overall?
- What is one word to describe 2016?
- How many new places did you go?
- How did you do at work? Did you progress in your career?
- Did you see your friends enough?
- What did you do simply to have fun?
- What are your best memories of 2016?
- Do you feel closer to fulfilling your purpose?
- Who or what helped you develop and grow this year?
- Did you stick with your goals?
- Did you accomplish everything you set out to?
- What did you learn this year?
- What was one exciting new thing that happened?
- How healthy were you this year?
- What new things did you try?
- Where did you travel to?
- Who made this year amazing?
As you walk into the New Year, use the positive energy and motivation to propel you into 2017 but don’t burn out from it. It is very important to not only reflect on this past year, but to have a vision for 2017. Set goals, ask yourself how you want this new year to look, and start working toward that little by little. Too many people get extremely energized about resolutions and the New Year but are burnt out by the second week of January. Be excited for the New Year and all the possibilities it holds, but remember to continuously do daily actions that will help you achieve your goals this year. Continue writing to do lists each day and week, set achievable goals for the month, read a little more each day, continue to workout 4 times a week and continue to be the best version of you. None of that should change going from one year to the next. Continue to do all the little things, but use the energy and momentum of the New Year to catapult you into an amazing January!
Reflect on 2017 and all the possibilities it holds:
- How do you want 2017 to look?
- Where do you want to travel?
- What goals do you want to accomplish?
- How do you want to feel?
- Where do you want to be financially?
- What do you want to change?
- What do you want to stay the same?
- What relationships do you want to develop?
- What mental clutter can you get rid of?
- What physical clutter can I get rid of?
- Are there any habits you want to change?
- What can you do better?
- What can you do to be happier?
- Is there anyone you want to visit more?
- How can you give more this year?
- Do you want to read more books this year?
- Is there anything you wanted to do in 2016, but didn’t get to do?
- What is one wish for 2017?