- Deanna is a journalism major with an emphasis in public relations at San Diego State University. Born in New Jersey, she spends her free time record shopping, enjoying the company of her friends, and listening to the inspiring music of Fleetwood Mac. Being the free spirit that Deanna is, she wishes to take part in traveling the world. With her intuitive nature, she loves to communicate on a personal level with people.
Interviews and Features by deanna:
- Beth Newell and Sarah Pappalardo Talk ‘How to Win At Feminism’, 25 Oct 2016 in Books
- Brooke Van Poppelen on Debut Comedy Album ‘Hard Feelings’, 12 Oct 2016 in Entertainment
- Dee DiMeola: A Lead Guitarist to Look Out For, 21 Sep 2016 in Exclusives&Music
- Erin and Sara Foster on Hit VH1 Show “Barely Famous”, 21 Sep 2016 in Exclusives&Television
- Laura Roy: Canadian R&B Singer/Songwriter, 10 Sep 2016 in Music
- Laurel Sorenson on New Album “Don’t Love Nobody”, 09 Jul 2016 in Exclusives